Bla-bla-bla-cheety-cheety-cha. Badabing, badabum, there goes 2 years of my life in complete silence :)). But! Good news, everyone!( Professor Farnsworth) , i am back today.Or this night :))). I kinda started to miss my old friend , the BLogg... .

If you guys want to gather around, i shall tell you a few words about what have i been doing. Lots of things. Remember me trying to get a job? Yeah, i found. I had a little trouble at first, but after i got the right foot, i had a... promotion! And i'm number one on my region, and number five on the country, if you reffer to the adjective : Best employe of the company :> :) :D:D .

And yeah, maybe you've heard about, i have a gilfriend :D , and it happends that i like her...a lot :D , and.. sometimes we had little fights, but ..who hasn't? The point is that we care about each other.. I mean...I do! :))Anyway, her name is Cristina(actualy her name is Codruta, but she doesn't likes it, so, we shall not make use of it>:)), she's from somewhere around Ploiesti, and she is very ,very ,very nice :D. We met on 22 of january, most likely we bumped into each other , while we were dancing in this nice place, wich i like it very much, called Club A, and....since then, we've been always toghether. There she is :D


All in all, i'm ok. Hope to find the Time to write down soon ideas of every day, again here.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu